Ann is a native of Texas and a 20-year resident in the Granbury area. She has been an active real estate agent selling real estate since 1999 throughout the DFW Metroplex. She is knowledgeable about many surrounding communities, having sold properties in Tarrant, Dallas, Denton, Hood, Erath, Somervell, and Johnson counties.
She has a bachelor’s degree of Science from Baylor University. Her first career was in education teaching high school and coaching high school and USS swimming. After 13 years of a very rewarding career in the teaching and coaching profession, she continued her love for learning and decided to consider a real estate profession. Her career change decision to real estate was due to her desire to reach similar success in a totally different area of business, as well as have some flexibility for her family. Her business took off and continues to grow annually!
As a wife and mother of three, Ann currently resides in Tolar. She is very involved in many community activities, giving back to the community that she loves. She is celebrating 14 years of success as owner and broker of Winston Properties, LLC in Granbury. She is a multimillion-dollar producer, selling commercial, residential and farm and ranch, closing over $20 million annually, while managing her 17 other sales agents. Winston Properties is proud to be the recipient of 8 Realtor of the Year, 7 Best of Hood County awards, and one of the top three producing offices for the past decade. Ann’s diverse work experience, her ability to work with all people, her knowledge of the real estate market and her understanding of the value of a home and community for a family, make her an outstanding real estate broker. She cares about her clients and their needs and puts their best interests first. She works FOR her clients whenever and wherever that might be. She can make any real estate transaction seem effortless and pleasurable for both Buyer and Seller, making her repeat business phenomenal. Wisdom. Experience. Compassion.
So, whether you are a first-time buyer or a seasoned investor, remember if you are buying or selling, it’s a “WIN-WIN” with Winston.
- Tolar Athletic Booster Club Member of the Year 2015, 2016
- Voted Best Real Estate Agency of Hood County 2014, 2015, 2016
- Voted Best Realtor of Hood County Runner-Up 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019
- Voted Best Realtor of Hood County 2014
- Dallas/Fort Worth Five Star Professional Award 6 years in a row
- Covington Who’s Who 2013
- Granbury Association of Realtors, Realtor of the Year 2010
- Madison Who’s Who of Executives and Professionals
- Who’s Who Among American High School Teachers
- President of Tolar Youth Athletics Association and Athletic Booster Club
- Delta Delta Sorority
- Sweetheart of Sigma Chi
- Sigma Delta Pi, National Spanish Honor Society
- Granbury Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Granbury Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau